My sister Rose lives on the mantelpiece.Well, some of her does.A collarbone, two ribs, a bit of skull, and a little toe.
To ten-year-old Jamie, his family has fallen apart because of the loss of someone he barely remembers: his sister Rose, who died five years ago in a terrorist bombing. To his father, life is impossible to make sense of when he lives in a world that could so cruelly take away a ten-year-old girl. To Rose's surviving fifteen year old twin, Jas, everyday she lives in Rose's ever present shadow, forever feeling the loss like a limb, but unable to be seen for herself alone. Told with warmth and humor, this powerful novel is a sophisticated take on one family's struggle to make sense of the loss that's torn them apart... and their discovery of what it means to stay together.
Author: Annabel Pitcher
Number of Pages: 211
Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: 08 Oct 2013
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780316176897
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.