A boy who loves Minecraft so much that he has made himself a master of the game, an athlete trying to escape his troubled family, and a beautiful girl who utilizes her intelligence and resourcefulness to overcome her lack of knowledge of the game join forces when they must battle not only to survive but also to find their way back home. Thrown into a different dimension, a dimension where only the very brave and savvy can avoid certain death, Paul, Ryan, and Tiffany face the ultimate test when thrown into the world of Minecraft Follow their adventures through desert, swamp, jungle, and other biomes including the End as they battle witches, zombies, creepers, dragons, and creatures including something even worse, an enemy far more dangerous and crafty. The trio discover secrets of crafting the necessities for survival as well as how to avoid certain death. Enjoy a rip-roaring adventure where friendship, intelligence and courage triumph. Discover the legacy that the adventurers are able to return with from their journey through the intricacies of the game that is captivated millions
Author: Stan Schatt
Number of Pages: 138
Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
Publication Date: 17 May 2013
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781484887035
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.