Barbour's Heroes of the Faith series returns, with newly-typeset biographies of great Christians through history. These intriguing stories are told in novelized form, sharing information and inspiration in equal measure. In Jim Elliot, readers will get to know the dynamic young man Greek scholar, college wrestling champion, outstanding speaker who gave his life trying to share the gospel with a violent, previously unreached South American tribe. Appropriate for readers from junior high through adult, helpful for believers of any background, these biographies encourage greater Christian commitment through the example of heroes like Jim Elliot.
People need inspiration like never before--stories of legendary, faith-filled heroes who met amazing obstacles with courage and even joy...stories of godly men and women who changed the world. Barbour's Heroes of the Faith series--in a new format at a new lower price--will inspire readers with the bravery, commitment, perseverance, and wisdom of these great Christian leaders.
Author: Barbour Publishing
Number of Pages: 208
Publisher: Barbour Publishing
Publication Date: 01 Jul 2004
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781593103828
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.