Experience the Story that God is telling! In Epic, a retelling of the
gospel in four acts, John Eldredge invites us to revisit the drama of life,
viewing God not only as the author but also as the lead actor, exploring
His motives and His heart. In Epic Study Guide, Eldredge examines the power
of story, the universal longing for a "plot" that makes sense deep inside
us, our desire for a meaningful role to play, our love of books and movies,
and how all of this points us to the gospel itself.
Author: John Eldredge
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781418500153
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.