This groundbreaking guide provides a deep understanding of how to achieve enterprise performance management objectives, backed up by first-hand accounts from Fortune 500 companies who are winning by building accountability, intelligence, and informed decision-making into their organizational DNA. Drive Business Performance explains the competitive advantage experienced by organizations that create and manage a "Culture of Performance."
Author: Bruno Aziza
Number of Pages: 320
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Publication Date: 19 May 2008
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780470259559
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.