Author: Tony Parsons
A Book About Sex And Love And Rock And Roll, Growing Up And Being Young And The Dreams Of Youth Colliding Head-On With The Grown-Up World. Sometimes You Can Grow Up In Just One Night&It Is 16 August 1977 The Day That Elvis Dies And Terry Is Back From Berlin, Basking In The Light Of His Friendship With Legendary Rock Star Dag Wood. But When Dag Arrives In London He Sets His Sights On A Mysterious Young Photographer Called Misty, The Girl That Terry Loves. Will The Love Of Terry'S Life Survive This Hot Summer'S Night? Ray Is The Only Writer On The Inky Music Weekly The Paper Who Refuses To Cut His Hair And Stop Wearing Flares. On The Eve Of Being Sacked, Ray Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Older Woman Called Mrs Brown. But John Lennon Is In Town For Just One Night And Ray Believes That If He Can Interview The Reclusive Beatle, He Can Save His Job. Can John Lennon And The Love Of An Older Woman Really Save A Young Man'S Soul? Leon Is On The Run From A Gang Called The Dagenham Dogs Who Have Taken Exception To One Of His Bitchy Reviews. Hiding Out In A Disco Called The Goldmine, Leon Meets Ruby The Dancing Queen Of His Dreams. But Will True Love Or The Dagenham Dogs Find Leon Before The Night Is Over? Tony Parsons Goes Back To His Roots For This Deeply Personal Book The Story He Has Been Waiting To Tell.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Malaysia below RM150 are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM9.99 MYR. Orders RM150 and above are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780007151264
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.