This is Rod McQueen's biography of a company that repeatedly surprised everyone. It is a never-before-seen, behind -the-scenes portrait of RIM and its co-CEOs who are two of today's most respected business leaders. It explores in detail not only the company's early struggles against much larger and better known firms, but how RIM has been able to maintain and exceed its own expectations through a passion for both innovation and business execution.
Author: Rod McQueen
Number of Pages: 320
Publisher: Key Porter Books
Publication Date: 16 Mar 2010
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781552639405
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.