Make your own wishes come true, with a little help from New York Times bestselling author Paul Pearsall. Like blowing out candles on a cake, we think of wishing as magic, never believing that our wishes can be realized. But wishing is more than just a dreamy occupation. It is one of our most powerful ways of influencing our own and others' destiny. In this revolutionary book, New York Times bestselling author Paul Pearsall tells us how to make our wishes come true. He reveals the act of wishing to be a unique ritual with its own set of ancient rules that can transform life. In this fascinating, step-by-step approach on turning wishes into realities, Pearsall offers the results of his ten-year study of over 2,000 wishers and shows how to wish effectively from the heart, not the brain. He presents the cultural and spiritual aspects of wishing and the facts that document and prove the crucial role it plays in our daily life. Fun, mystical, and rewarding, Wishing Well is the first book ever to show that wishes can come true, as long as we wish well. Your intent alters your reality. --Paul Pearsall
Author: Paul Pearsall
Number of Pages: 360
Publication Date: 18 Apr 2001
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780786884735
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.