From the founder of The Change Companies comes a collection of life lessons, true stories, and embarrassing self-disclosures illuminating how small choices made each day can create joy, meaning, and lasting change.
While to-do lists and failed resolutions discourage people from believing that change is possible, Binder-Man (in full cape and with four-color graphics!) proves that change really isn't all that difficult and that sometimes it begins with just a simple step--or a series of missteps.
Binder-Man was born over twenty years ago when the multimillion-dollar Change Companies was just a start-up, developing their signature brand of interactive journals. In those long early days, the staff spent hours on end filling orders by monotonously placing pages into three-ring binders. Hoping to bring much-needed comic relief to his team, company owner Don Kuhl morphed into the eccentric character of Binder-Man, complete with flowing cape and red earmuffs. The spirit of Binder-Man was contagious and The Change Companies thrived, selling more than 20 million journals worldwide.
Based on his years igniting change in others, Kuhl shares brief, engaging narratives on a variety of eclectic topics--the significance of navel-gazing, leaking toilets, tattooed strangers, and a frog named Apples. With humor, honesty, and the essential principles of behavior change, Kuhl invites readers on a highly pictorial and enlightening adventure, inspiring them to make emotional, spiritual, and physical changes in their own lives, and opening a great new world of opportunity and joy.
Author: Don Kuhl
Number of Pages: 168
Publisher: HEALTH COMMUNICATIONS
Publication Date: 01 Nov 2013
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780757317484
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.