"The most powerful spiritual healer, fixer, teacher on the planet." --Oprah Winfrey In this companion volume to her bestselling book Acts of Faith, bestselling author and star of Iyanla: Fix My Life discusses the "valleys" that cause stress and imbalance for women and explains how women can cleanse their minds and promote a healthy foundation for living in the modern world. A Note from Iyanla Vanzant: Beloved friend, When this little book was first published many years ago, it became a beacon of light for many people who found themselves time and time again in one valley or another. Valleys are nothing new for any of us. Some of you may be in a valley right now, or, since you never know what's around the corner, you may be on the brink of tottering into yet another valley. Or maybe you've just survived a valley that you swear you'll never revisit--but guess what? That's precisely the valley you'll probably see again. And again. Being in a valley can be a lonely and bewildering experience. This book was written to help you feel less lonely by reminding you that you really aren't ever alone since God is always by your side, but more important, you are always by your own side. No matter how dire the situation may seem, no matter how dark and bleak the valley may be, you have all you need within you to survive the valley--any valley. Even though you may not know how you got into the valley in the first place, you do know, deep inside yourself, how to get through and out and free. You just need a little faith in yourself and a little guidance to find that faith within yourself. When you are at your wit's end, take this little book and let it guide you toward the ever-present but often elusive light at the end of the tunnel. Faith in the Valley is designed to help you find the light when you need it most--when you're in that damn tunnel. When you're most confused and in the dark and clueless as to how you got there (again!) and when you're trying to figure out not just how to get out, but stay out. For good. Faith in the Valley has helped so many through so much that we felt it only fitting to issue this lovely gift edition to acknowledge the special place it holds in many hearts. Please share it with a friend who has served as your beacon in the past, or offer it to yourself as a reminder of the strength and wisdom you possess and can offer to others. Iyanla
Author: Iyanla Vanzant
Number of Pages: 320
Publication Date: 06 Jul 1996
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780684801131
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.