Legendary money manager Ken Fisher outlines the most common and costly mistakes investors make. *Small cap stocks are best for all time. Bunk! *A trade deficit is bad for markets. Bunk! *Stocks can't rise on high unemployment. Bunk! Many investors think they are safest following widely accepted Wall Street wisdom but much of Wall Street wisdom isn't so wise. In fact, it can be costly bunk. In Debunkery: Learn It, Do It, and Profit From It Seeing Through Wall Street's Money-Killing Myths, Ken Fisher named one of the 30 most influential individuals of the last three decades by Investment Advisor magazine details why so many investors fail to get the long-term results they desire. The short answer is many investors fail to question if what they believe is true and are therefore blinded by tradition, biases, ideology, or any number of cognitive errors. Your goal as an investor shouldn't be to be error-free that's impossible. Rather, to be more successful, you should aim to lower your error rate. Debunkery gets you started by debunking 50 common myths but that's just the beginning.
It also gives you the tools you need to continue to do your own debunkery for the rest of your investing career.
Author: Kenneth L. Fisher
Number of Pages: 256
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Publication Date: 22 Oct 2010
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780470285350
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.