Author: Tom Ang
Learn to take photos like a professional with Tom Ang�s masterclass Join Tom Ang�s masterclass for a one-on-one guide to every aspect of digital photography. You�ll improve your skills, develop your eye and learn to take control of your camera. Learn to be a better photographer; find out how to imagine the results you want before achieving them. Discover how to master the complexities of lighting, composition and timing. Enhance your pictures with image manipulation, then start to specialise in what interests you; from sport to portrait, following Tom�s tips on taking genre photos. Tom Ang�s clear tutorials, practical assignments, step-by-step projects and inspirational examples of the photographer�s art teach you how to make the most of the creative freedom that digital photography offers. Soon you�ll be picture perfect every time.
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Malaysia below RM150 are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM9.99 MYR. Orders RM150 and above are eligible for free shipping.
- We have a minimum order value requirement of RM30.
- All orders are packed and shipped within 2-7 business days, and may take up to 7 business days to arrive. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- After the orders have been shipped, some orders may also experience delays due to customs or the current COVID-19 measures. Unfortunately, we have no control over these delays and cannot predict what they may be. If necessary, we suggest that you contact your local office for additional information.
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9781405315562
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.