Authors: Valeri Valeriano, Christina Ong
Learn to pipe 100 different buttercream flowers to showcase on your cakes with this complete visual reference to piping flowers - each flower is demonstrated on a cupcake, with five full scale projects to show you how to combine your flowers into a masterpiece cake. Described by Chef Duff Goldman of Ace of Cakes as "hugely aspirational yet completely approachable," the authors demonstrate how to build up each flower using simple piping techniques that even the novice cake decorator will be able to achieve! All the basics are covered to get you started - how to make stable buttercream icing, advice on coloring and flavor as well as essentials such as how to fill a piping bag and the basic techniques you need. Valerie & Christina then demonstrate in step-by-step photographic detail how to create each flower and how to use your new found skills to create stunning cake designs. The flowers are presented through the color spectrum so when you look through the book you'll see the lovely rainbow effect. Written by the world's leading lights in buttercream art with an international following and over 60,000 Facebook fans!
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Malaysia below RM150 are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM9.99 MYR. Orders RM150 and above are eligible for free shipping.
- We have a minimum order value requirement of RM30.
- All orders are packed and shipped within 2-7 business days, and may take up to 7 business days to arrive. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- After the orders have been shipped, some orders may also experience delays due to customs or the current COVID-19 measures. Unfortunately, we have no control over these delays and cannot predict what they may be. If necessary, we suggest that you contact your local office for additional information.
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781446305744
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.