If any of this sounds familiar, you're not alone. We've become a nation of lonely serial daters, consumed by work, suspicious of romance, so unsure of finding lasting love that we settle for dispiriting blind dates and the company of friends. In short, we've forgotten how to fall in love.
But help is on the way. In Why Can't I Pall in Love? Shmuley Boteach, author of the international bestsellerKosher Sex, offers hope for anyone who wonders why love is so hard to find. Bringing love into your life, he counsels, is about more than just sizing up candidates and waiting for a ring. It's about finding your way back to innocence -- back to the Garden, where Adam and Eve invented romance.
Combining anecdotes with practical tips, Boteach proposes a radical new approach to love, an approach designed to help singles and those in long-term relationships alike. And his Twelve LoveSteps program describes measures anyone can take to make the dream of love a reality, including:
Heal your love woundCall a moratorium on datingLet go of people who are wasting your timeRecapture your mental virginity
Filled with helpful exercises -- including a Declaration of Dependence to be signed and shared with potential mates --Why Can't I Fall in Love? offers a refreshingly positive strategy to help you embrace love...and change your life.
Author: Shmuley Boteach
Number of Pages: 292
Publisher: William Morrow
Publication Date: 01 Jul 2001
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780060393465
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.