Twelve ultra-smart kids have been selected to take part in a survival competition called Life Games, which is being held on a tropical island. But who, or what, is the enemy? A 3-part series within THE NIGHTMARE ROOM, the THRILLOGY will reveal all...
April is stranded on the island! She's desperate to escape and get back to her normal life. But April's life will never be normal again. Because someone - or something - evil will follow her home, using her deepest fears against her...
WHO WILL SURVIVE? Read all three books in THE NIGHTMARE ROOM THRILLOGY to find out!
Author: R. L. Stine
Number of Pages: 144
Publisher: HarperCollins s
Publication Date: 06 Aug 2001
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780007123773
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).