NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER, NOW A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE
"Gruesome yet poetic...highly original." --The Seattle Times
"Dark and funny." --Wired
"A mesmerizing evolution of a classic contemporary myth." --Simon Pegg
"A strange and unexpected treat...elegantly written, touching, and fun." --Audrey Niffenegger, author of The Time Traveler's Wife
"Has there been a more sympathetic monster since Frankenstein's?" --Financial Times
In Warm Bodies, Isaac Marion's New York Times bestselling novel that inspired a major film, a zombie returns to humanity through an unlikely encounter with love.
"R" is having a no-life crisis--he is a zombie. He has no memories, no identity, and no pulse, but he is a little different from his fellow Dead. He may occasionally eat people, but he'd rather be riding abandoned airport escalators, listening to Sinatra in the cozy 747 he calls home, or collecting souvenirs from the ruins of civilization.
And then he meets a girl.
First as his captive, then his reluctant house guest, Julie is a blast of living color in R's gray landscape, and something inside him begins to bloom. He doesn't want to eat this girl--although she looks delicious--he wants to protect her. But their unlikely bond will cause ripples they can't imagine, and their hopeless world won't change without a fight.
Author: Isaac Marion
Number of Pages: 241
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Publication Date: 01 Nov 2011
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781439192320
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.