Editor: David Stockton
Publisher: Oxford University Press, 1969
Condition: Softcover, slight scuff on book exterior, broken spine
This selection of Cicero's letters illuminates the main phase of his mature years from 65 to 44 B.C. The letters have been chosen in order to highlight the political background of this period of Roman history and to give substance and immediacy to the study of the history of the late Republic.
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.