Author: J.P. Donleavy
Publisher: Penguin Books, 1976
Condition: Softcover, Very Good, Minor scuffs on book edges, Slight creasing on book spine
No stone is left unturned in this ruthless guide to social etiquette, no left turn unstoned; even the most shameful and embarassing occasions can be used to your advantage. With this book in your hand, Duchess cease to appal, long- and well-lost friends to mystify; at a word, with donleavy's help, you can smash a ruval's social pretensions and vindicate your own with ease. Donleavy shows that the race is not always to the swift- especially if it suits you to turn up five hours late- nor the battle to the strong. Whether you're puzzled by the meaning of life of merely lacking the basic human decenies, rest assures that you can reach the top, Socially Registered or not! For Donleavy shows you how!
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: *0140042822
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.