Author: Alan Clarke
Publisher: Phoenix, 1999
Condition: Softcover, Well Read, Minor foxing and scuffs on front and back cover, minor interior annotations, pages slightly yellow
For the better part of this century the Conservatives have been the governing political party of Britain. During that period the country has fallen in stature by virtually every criterion of measurement which can be applied. Yet the primary objective of the Conservative Party, or so it claims and its supporters believe, is to advance and protect the interests of the British Nation-State. How are we to understand its catastrophic and repetitious failure, over practically the whole of this period, to achieve that objective?
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: *0753807653
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.