Eoin Colfer is the internationally bestselling author of the Artemis Fowl series. The Supernaturalist is Eoin's vision of a dystopian future where life is short and danger is always near for ages 7-12.
Satellite City, Northern Hemisphere, soon:
Cosmo Hill is a human guinea pig in an orphanage used by corporations to test new products. Statistics say he has about a year left to live - unless he escapes. But escapes to what?
To a world of high-the gang warfare, swat teams of paralegals and a plague of four-fingered parasites who are invisible to everyone except three misfits who call themselves the Supernaturalists.
Could Cosmo be one of them? Are they the family he'd always wanted? And if he does become a Supernaturalist, will his life get any longer - or a whole lot shorter?
Acclaim for Eoin Colfer:
'Reads like The Matrix crossed with Oliver Twist' The Times
'A headlong techno fantasy... Colfer's story rattles along at a tremendous pace' Guardian
'As likely to appeal to grown-ups as children...a clattering adventure' Telegraph
Author: Eoin Colfer
Number of Pages: 304
Publisher: Penguin Random House Children's UK
Publication Date: 27 Jan 2005
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780141317410
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.