Most top business schools require multiple essays, and this book is your best bet for acing them all. Business School Essays That Made a Difference, 3rd Edition, contains 61 essays as well as interviews with admissions pros and with students who've been through the process and made it to business school.
Business School Essays That Made a Difference, 3rd Edition includes essays submitted to the following schools:
Babson College, Olin Graduate School of Business
Case Western Reserve University, Weatherhead School of Management
Claremont Graduate University, The Peter F. Drucker Graduate School of Management
Dartmouth, Tuck School of Business
Emory University, Gozueta Business School;
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Sloan School of Management
RutgersThe State University of New Jersey, Rutgers Business School
Tulane University, A. B. Freeman School of Business
University of Chicago, Graduate School of Business
University of Iowa, Henry B. Tippie School of Management
University of Michigan Business School
University of Montana Business School
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Kenan-Flagler Business School
University of Rochester, William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration
University of Texas, McCombs School of Business
Author: Nedda Gilbert
Number of Pages: 285
Publisher: Random House USA Inc
Publication Date: 15 Oct 2008
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780375428784
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.