Downsizing. Risk taking. Change. These words reverberate through the economic climate of the nineties and illustrate exactly why goal setting is more imperative than ever. In The New Dynamics of Goal Setting, bestselling author Denis Waitley carries you beyond standard goal-setting routines to a new methodology for success. With his innovative Flextactics program, he demonstrates powerful techniques for recognizing and achieving goals in business and life, and his Twenty-One-Day Action Plan promises immediate results. Waitley shows you how to:
-- Thrive on risk as a part of life and find hidden opportunities
-- Excel in competitive environments
-- Eliminate time-wasting activities...and much more.
Whether you are changing careers or revitalizing a current job, The New Dynamics of Goal Setting is the key to success.
Author: Denis Waitley
Number of Pages: 177
Publisher: HarperCollins s Inc
Publication Date: 16 Aug 1996
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780688126681
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.