Since 1992, Gary Chapman's bestselling book "The Five Love Languages" has helped more than 300,00 couples develop stronger, more fulfilling relationships by teaching them to speak one another's love language. Now Chapman teams with Ross Campbell, author of best-seller "How to Really Love Your Child," to help parents speak their child's love language.
Author: Gary Chapman
Number of Pages: 224
Publisher: Moody s
Publication Date: 01 Dec 2009
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781881273653
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.