Author: Margaret Puxon
Publisher: Pelican Books, 1963
Condition: Softcover, Small tear on the cover page, Folded rear page, slightly creased spine, slight water damage
In The Family and the Law Margaret Puxon, who uniquely combines the roles of mother, doctor, barrister, ranges over the social and legal realities of many topics from the formalities of getting married, separation, maintenance, divorce, cruelty, and domicile to the whole area of the law as it affects the child, both as a member of the family and as part of the State's responsibility.
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.