Spiritual warfare is real, and we are all involved whether we like it or not. The Bible plainly tells us that Satan schemes against humanity and that he wants to devour us. Daily we struggle against Satan's strategies and desire to take over God's kingdom. This battle will not go away, and ignoring it could be disastrous.But don't be afraid. The victory is already won by Christ! No enemy is powerful enough to overcome the risen savior. In these pages Mark Bubeck exposes the reality of the conflict and the hope believers have. He answers such questions as: What is Satan's strategy in spiritual warfare? Can a Christian be oppressed by demons? Can demonic affliction be passed down through family lines? What are the symptoms of demonic activity in a person's life? Having sold more than 350,000 worldwide, this best-seller will help the reader triumph in the battle against demonic activity by relying on the almighty and powerful Word of God.
Author: Mark I. Bubeck
Edition: New edition
Number of Pages: 187
Publisher: Moody Pub
Publication Date: 01 Jul 1995
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780802401434
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.