Does a hectic schedule leave one high and dry when it comes to cooking and eating well? Have quickies food-filled ones! Appreciate and savour the sensuousness of good food with Quickies: Morning, Noon and Night.With 70 luscious recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and drinks, all of which can be done in a minimal amount of time, you'll never be in lack of inspiration for meals! There are also informative chapters on essential kitchen tools that one can produce excellent results without the frills, as well as handy tips on measuring baking ingredients with a cup, how to make the best coffee, the how, what and why on wine, and an easy-to-follow weights and measures table. Take eating and cooking to a new dimension with your loved ones!
About the Author:
Denise Fletcher graduated from Shatec Institutes with a certificate in Food Preparation, and went on to work and train as a chef in SATS catering. She also ran her own eatery, Eurasian Delights, selling Eurasian and Singaporean dishes. Denise attributes her natural curiousity for food of all cuisines to her Eurasian heritage that is descended from British, Portugese and Asian roots. A gifted writer, she began journaling her recipes in 2004.
Author: Denise Fletcher
Number of Pages: 168
Publisher: Marshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
Publication Date: 30 Nov 2010
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9789812618498
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.