Describing a wide range of skills in paper crafts, this book shows the beginner how to create original art forms, including pop-ups, origami, weaving, collage, paper-making, papier mache, and paper sculpture. It explains techniques such as folding, curling, scoring and embossing, in each case culminating with a finished sample using an animal motif, to be incorporated in a framed menagerie sampler. Also included are an overview of how paper has developed over the years, and details of the materials, tools and equipment (mostly everyday household items) that are required for the projects.
Author: Clive Stevens
Number of Pages: 176
Publisher: READER'S DIGEST
Publication Date: 25 Oct 1996
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780276422423
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.