MECHATRONICS - a synergistic combination of mechanical and electrical engineering, computer science, and information technology-is a rapidly emerging technology appropriate for today's engineering students and practicing engineers. This book combines the core aspects of mechatronics (system modeling, simulation, sensors, actuation, real-time computer interfacing, and control) with practical industrial applications presented in an opitimal way for understanding this new technology. The book features extensive coverage of the modeling and simulation of physical systems (in Chapter 2) made possible by block-diagrams, the modified analogy approach to modeling, and state-of-the-art visual simulation software. A collection of case studies drawn from a variety of industries (complete with parts, lists, setup, and instructions) supports the authors' applied, design-oriented approach.
Authors: Devdas Shetty, Richard Kolk
Number of Pages: 432
Publisher: Pws Publishing Company
Publication Date: 21 Aug 1997
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780534952853
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.