A beginner's guide for anyone who has never attempted to decorate a cake, as well as an excellent refresher course for those with a knowledge of the basic techniques. The book begins with an explanation of how to bake the perfect cake and recipes for every type of icing. It then continues with step-by-step guidance on covering cakes, piping, run-outs and ribbon work. By the end of the 20 lesson course, the reader should have the skills and confidence to bake, cover and decorate every one of the specially designed cakes which are illustrated throughout the book.
Author: Nicholas Lodge
Number of Pages: 256
Publisher: MURDOCH BOOKS
Publication Date: 15 Jan 1999
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9781853917486
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.