Ever shared, laughed at, cried over, or thrown darts at a chart? Have you ever put together a report and thought, "gee, I could use a chart here." Then I Love Charts: The Book is the perfect addition to your collection. Based on the highly successful humor blog, this compilation includes the best never-before-seen charts. The book ranges across many subjects from the absurd and ironic to the starkly literal, with charts dedicated to love, the minutiae of every day life, and pop culture, as well as charts about politics, technology, and social issues.
Author: Jason Oberholtzer
Number of Pages: 208
Publisher: Sourcebooks, Inc
Publication Date: 25 May 2012
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781402267383
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.