As the love triangle heats up in the third book, Bella must choose between her friendship with Jacob and her romance with Edward -- and her decision could change the fate of vampires and werewolves forever.
As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob -- knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf.
With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death. But which is which?
It's here! #1 bestselling author Stephenie Meyer makes a triumphant return to the world of Twilight with the highly anticipated companion, Midnight Sun: the iconic love story of Bella and Edward told from the vampire's point of view.
People do not want to just read Meyer's books; they want to climb inside them and live there. -- Time
A literary phenomenon. -- The New York Times
Author: Stephenie Meyer
Number of Pages: 640
Publisher: Little, Brown & Company
Publication Date: 04 Aug 2009
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780316027656
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.