An introduction to common concerns of adolescence, such as acne and body odor, covering the physical changes of puberty and offering tips on caring for oneself from head to toe.
From the Publisher:
Selected by New York Public Libraries for the "Books For The Teen Age 2003 List", the best titles published for teenagers, ages 12-18.
Author: Marguerite Crump
Number of Pages: 128
Publisher: Free Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
Publication Date: 01 Jun 2002
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781575421148
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.