The stories in this book candidly depict teen's feelings about break-ups, forgiveness, love and kindness, their closest relationships and many other topics, from the happiest moments of their lives to the darkest days they struggle to put behind them.
Author: Jack Canfield
Number of Pages: 300
Publisher: HEALTH COMMUNICATIONS
Publication Date: 22 Feb 2008
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780757300226
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.