We all have a story to tell. We often judge our own stories as being good or bad, right or wrong. The truth is, each and every one of them not only holds meaning for us but for those around us as well. Chicken Soup for The Teenage Soul IV is filled with such stories: what it really means to be a teenager in today's world. Are you having a tough time with your best friend? Trying to get your crush to notice you? Recovering from a heart-wrenching breakup? Are you dealing with something even more difficult, like coping with the death of someone you love? Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul IV shows you that you're not alone. You'll see yourself in these stories filled with compassion, love and wisdom from teens who have made it through the hard times and triumphed. These are real stories about real life you won't want to put down 'til you've read the last page.
Author: Jack Canfield
Number of Pages: 337
Publisher: HEALTH COMMUNICATIONS
Publication Date: 18 Oct 2007
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780757302336
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).