The host of PBS's Longevity Tai Chi and leading Western Tai Chi master Arthur Rosenfeld offers a ground-breaking guide to the myriad mental and physical benefits of this ancient martial art, including easing chronic pain and illness, dealing with stress, and resolving conflicts more easily. Are you looking to develop your mind as well as your body? look no further than tai chi.
Author: Arthur Rosenfeld
Number of Pages: 272
Publisher: Da Capo Press
Publication Date: 04 Jun 2013
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780738216607
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.