What do you say to an adolescent who's getting ready to enter those turbulent teenage years? Dr. James Dobson, one of America's leading family psychologists, knows how to speak directly and sincerely to today's adolescents about the topics that trouble them most. Topics include avoiding feelings of inferiority, handling peer pressure, drug abuse, puberty, sexual development, menstruation, masturbation, romantic love, overcoming discouragement, sound decision-making and handling independence.
About the Author:
James C. Dobson, Ph.D. is founder and chairman of the board for Focus on the Family. His internationally syndicated radio program, Focus on the Family, is heard daily by more than 200 million people. Dr. Dobson is featured in Who's Who in Medicine and Healthcare, and has authored many best-selling books including, Emotions: Can You Trust Them? and Preparing for Adolescence. He and his wife, Shirley, have two grown children and reside in Colorado.
Author: Dr James C Dobson
Number of Pages: 186
Publisher: REGAL BOOKS
Publication Date: 01 Jul 1999
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780830724970
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.