"Overcoming Depression" will provide healing and freedom for millions of Christians who suffer silently from depression. This Christ-centered road-map to recovery balances spiritual and physical symptoms, leading those with depression and those in the Church who must help them to both a thorough understanding and a comprehensive treatment. Now is the time to get "Overcoming Depression" into the hands of Christians everywhere, helping those who are desperately in need of its powerful and life-changing message.
Author: Neil Anderson
Number of Pages: 120
Publisher: Gospel Light / Regal Books
Publication Date: 01 Aug 2004
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780830733514
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.