You don't need to follow the latest exercise fad or compete in a triathlon to get in shape. Standard University's Health & Fitness Program is geared towards real people, with real lives, and aims to find a moderate exercise program that can be incorporated into any lifestyle. Whether you haven't exercised for years, have had a recent illness or injury, or want more information about healthy living, now is the best time to start - for a happier, healthier life!Based on the latest cutting-edge research from the world-renowned Stanford University Medical School, this is an up-to-the-minute comprehensive exercise program designed by researchers and practitioners to improve the quality of your life.
Author: Stanford Center for Research in Disease
Number of Pages: 238
Publisher: Kqed Books
Publication Date: 01 Apr 1996
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780912333335
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.