In this new book, bestselling author and cardiologist, Dr Atkins explains how to tailor your diet to defy the ageing process. Research has shown that 70 percent of the signs of ageing are determined by lifestyle, and are therefore within our control. Using his proven programme of diet and vita-nutrient supplementation, Dr Atkinshelps you defy the ageing process by reducing many of the risks ofdiseases responsible for premature ageing. The book presents a symptom-by-symptom discussion of the specific signs of ageing, and their causes, then continues with a comprehensive run-down of recent breakthroughs in age-defying medicine. Dr Atkins Age-Defying Diet Revolution including advice on:--How to find your greatest risk factors--What symptoms and tests will tell you--How to select the most successful diet for you--How to modify and fine tune your diet--How to use antioxidants to defy ageing
Author: Robert C Atkins
Number of Pages: 352
Publisher: Ebury Publishing
Publication Date: 02 Jan 2003
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780091887735
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.