A comprehensive reference manual of the causes, prevention, and healing of injuries that are prone to afflict all serious dancers. Expanded in scope and content, the third edition addresses the dance world's increased sophistication and interest in anatomy and kinesiology as they relate to dance injury. Annotation copyright Book News, Inc. Portland, Or.
Author: Daniel D. Arnheim
Number of Pages: 234
Publisher: Princeton Book Company
Publication Date: 09 Oct 1995
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780871271464
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.