A running coach and nationally ranked ultra-marathon runner draws on the principles of t'ai chi to develop a comprehensive running program that promotes greater speed and distance with less effort while preventing and healing injuries. Original. 50,000 first printing.
Authors: Danny Dreyer, Katherine Dreyer
Number of Pages: 256
Publisher: Simon and Schuster
Publication Date: 19 Apr 2004
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780743251440
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.