New York Times Bestseller
National Bestseller: Washington Post, Boston Globe, Los Angeles Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, San Francisco Chronicle (#1), Chicago Tribune (#1), Denver Post (#1), Minneapolis Star-Tribune (#1), Publishers Weekly
Indie Next Bestseller (#1)
Best Book of the Year: New York Times Notable, Chicago Tribune, San Francisco Chronicle, Seattle Times, Kansas City Star
Prize-winning Author: National Humanities Medal, Pulitzer Prize Finalist, Orange Prize for Fiction, Dayton Literary Peace Prize (Richard C. Holbrooke Distinguished Achievement Award)
In The Lacuna, her first novel in nine years, Barbara Kingsolver, the acclaimed New York Times bestselling author of The Poisonwood Bible and Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: A Year of Food Life, tells the story of Harrison William Shepherd, a man caught between two worlds--an unforgettable protagonist whose search for identity will take readers to the heart of the twentieth century's most tumultuous events.
Author: Barbara Kingsolver
Number of Pages: 507
Publisher: HarperCollins s Inc
Publication Date: 03 Nov 2009
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780060852573
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.