Description: Here are two children's literature novels for the young and those young at heart.
Rudyard's Kipling's Just So Stories remains a profoundly important text to many young children, and Kipling's poetic style stayed long with the curator as she grew up in love with literature. Kipling's book explores the relationship between animals and nature, and capture childhood at its best.
Likewise, Kate DiCamillo was hugely important to the curator while growing up! The Tiger Rising writes beautifully of a coming of age story, dealing with the inevitable grief and loss that must come with time.
Both stories are heavy with metaphor, and they are the kinds of stories that grow even more intimate and personal as one grows up and comes to understand all the complexities of these simple children's stories.
Consists of: Just So Stories (Very Good), The Tiger Rising (Well Read)
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.