Description: Travelling is a common love for Singaporeans, and these place poems remind us of the cities outside ours that dream for us.
In this book, poems and street photographs dream of the modern city, laying a poetic geography over the urban landscapes of Hong Kong and Singapore. Dreaming is interspersed with beautiful photographs. capturing the two great cities in images and words.
fiftythree/zerothree is an exciting title: here is "a new purposefulness, an impatience with the opacity of the material world which the artist’s new-found powers strive to penetrate. and flashes of a new brilliance are evident, illuminating felicitous syntheses of image and idea. to take a walk through this collection is to participate in the artist’s discovery of her evolving potential, in a way instructive to those who, like the poet, believe there are poems out there inscribed in every landscape and waiting to be uncovered.” – Lee Tzu Pheng
Consists of: Dreaming Cities (Very Good), fiftythree/zerothree (Very Good)
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.