Description: These Singlit short stories are close to heart and home.
In the off-white, smooth-textured and aroma-scented malls of Singapore, the gloom of death seems to linger, haunting the city’s cleanliness with the cold chill of an empty hospital. Verena Tay’s Spectre revels in this chill, resurrecting horror myths and letting them loose in a city of health fanatics, giving voice to the lingering souls of wives betrayed by husbands, and of those forgotten in the masculine swirling tides driving the city.
In Singapore, Australia and Jakarta, worlds fall apart, everyone is looking for an escape and nothing will be the same again. Exploring possibility and desire, yearning and identity, We Rose Up Slowly is the debut collection of short stories by Jon Gresham.
Consists of: Spectre (Like New), We Rose Up Slowly (Liike New)
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.