For senior undergraduate and first-year graduate students and also as a learning resource to practicing engineers.
This book provides an integrated approach to finite element methodologies. The development of finite element theory is combined with examples and exercises involving engineering applications. The steps used in the development of the theory are implemented in complete, self-contained computer programs. While the strategy and philosophy of the previous editions has been retained, the Third Edition has been updated and improved to include new material on additional topics.
Authors: Tirupathi R. Chandrupatla, Ashok D. Belegundu
Format: Mixed media product
Number of Pages: 453
Publisher: Pearson College Division
Publication Date: 07 Mar 2002
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780130615916
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.