Pippi Longstocking is one of the most popular children's characters of all time and is still much loved by millions of children today. This collection of Pippi stories will introduce her adventurous spirit to a whole new generation of readers.
Pippi Longstocking is nine years old and lives all by herself with a horse, a monkey, a suitcase full of gold, and no grown-ups to tell her what to do. She's wild and funny and her crazy ideas are always getting her into trouble!
In this single-volume edition of three favourite books, Pippi performs at the circus, is reunited with her long-lost father, and takes her friends Tommy and Annika on a trip to the Canny Canny Islands. She also finds a squeazle, gives a shark a good telling-off, and turns 43 somersaults in the air before breakfast!
Everything's fun with Pippi around!
This edition is illustrated throughout with black and white line drawings by best-selling artist Tony Ross.
Author: Astrid Lindgren
Number of Pages: 384
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Publication Date: 06 Aug 2015
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780192793850
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.