In the eighteenth Heidi Heckelbeck adventure, Heidi is stuck between her two best friends who have turned into two worst enemies. And she'll need more than a little magic to bring them back together!
Heidi learns that words can hurt when an embarrassing rumor about Lucy spreads at school. What's worse is that Lucy thinks Bruce is behind it--and she's ready to spill some of his secrets for revenge. Stuck between her two best friends, can Heidi find a way to bring everyone back together before the trio splits up forever?
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost ever page of this extra-long story, the Heidi Heckelbeck chapter books are perfect for beginning readers.
Author: Wanda Coven
Number of Pages: 128
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Publication Date: 20 Sep 2016
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781481471695
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.