When fate nudges Dot into a corner, she decides to give up her successful
job and take on a new career as full-time mother. So what if her daughters
can barely remember who she is - how hard can it be? However, a thumb
through 'The Secrets of Happy Children' doesn't prepare Dot for the drama
of children's parties, accident-prone hamsters and a nanny turned novelist.
As if that weren't enough, an old flame makes a guest appearance and a
serious illness is in danger of staging a comeback. All in all, it's a
miracle Dot ever manages to get out of bed, let alone tackle the school
run. But amid the fears and flirtations, the gossip and the grubby hands,
can Dot find a way to reach the gold at the end of her rainbow?
Author: Katie Pearson
Publication Date: 2003
- Vendor: Blessings in a Bag
- ISBN: 9780340827031
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.