Tired of the same old cleanse? Instead of feeling rejuvenated are you feeling depleted, anxious, and cranky? (Not to mention ...hungry?) A group of vegan taco scientists in Austin, Texas, know just how you feel, and now reveal their one-of-a-kind cleansing journey that anybody can follow and stick to-.-the Taco Cleanse. While the typical cleanse works by depriving you of your favourite foods, the plant-based Taco Cleanse rewards your body with what it naturally craves: tortillas, refried beans, guacamole! Begin 'with a breakfast taco, the most important taco of the day. Even if you do nothing else, your mood will brighten in just 24 hours. Keep eating tacos and within a week your outlook will be noticeably improved. After 30 days, cleansers report lasting benefits-and you will, too! The Taco Cleanse shows you: How to make everything from the tortilla-flour, corn, and waffle (!)-to the thirst-quenching "Supplements" (margaritas and other beverages) that best complement your tacos. What to put in the tortilla-beer-battered portobellos, mac and cheese, even tater tots.
How to remake popular staples like picadillo, tacos al pastor, carne guisada, and fish tacos using plants instead of, well, animals. The Taco Cleanse is cheap, easy, and delicious. Its recipes are authentically Austin, and are sometimes even inspired by Mexico, where the taco was first created. Everything tastes better folded (exactly once) into a tortilla. Just eat one or more tacos at every meal, adding margaritas as necessary. It is that simple.
Author: Wes Allison
Number of Pages: 224
Publisher: The Experiment LLC
Publication Date: 25 May 2016
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781615192724
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.